PARK! Last week it was absolutely b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! Daddy set out the blanket and we were there for the afternoon. Daddy and I enjoyed our Panera lunch and Paden enjoyed his fruit.
Andrew and I have been married since June 2007. We celebrated that day with a small ceremony with family and close friends. Before Andrew and I were married our relationship started while he was in A school in Petaluma, CA and I was living at home in Owings, MD. In February 2007 he made his way back to the East Coast and finally closer to me! We spent numerous long hours on the phone, email, and text messages anything that we could stay in contact with. We spent every weekend together from the time he came back home and found that we were meant for each other and being married would only complete us even more! We married and I later decided to make the move away from my family to be with Andrew 100% of the time. In September, only a few weeks after moving in with Andrew, we found out that we were expecting our first baby! Our baby boy, Paden Scott was born June 28, 2008. And that brings us to where we are today in our lives.. a family!
No comments:
Post a Comment