I was really on the role of treating myself last night and ordered a bucket of snow crab legs! YUMO!
Before your food comes, the waitress comes around and puts BIBS on you and gives all your
crackers, wet napkins, and silverware!
They were very good. I was able to almost finish the whole thing.. but there was just sooo much!
Paden had a minor meltdown but was quickly on to the next thing! He starting giving people "the look!"
After we finished up dinner we decided to go next door to the Bass Pro Shop. Kelly and I had never been in one and decided to take a tour! LOL I think Paden enjoyed it more then we did. He was running all over the place, up and down every aisle!


As we were getting ready to leave this nastiest storm was coming through! We had to make a run for the car! As soon as we were all in.. it started POURING! Thank goodness it waited until we were in the car!
We miss you Daddy/Andrew!!
Before your food comes, the waitress comes around and puts BIBS on you and gives all your
As we were getting ready to leave this nastiest storm was coming through! We had to make a run for the car! As soon as we were all in.. it started POURING! Thank goodness it waited until we were in the car!
1 comment:
I love the pic of Paden's little "pouty" face! too cute! I love Joe's! Yumm!
Post a Comment