The doctor asked how everything was going, told him unfortunately.. BOTH eyes have been draining. Its no where near how it use to be, its just clear tears. He said it in fact looks like the probing didn't take and the best bet was to go ahead and do another surgery.
He said they would just do both eyes at the same time. The left eye ( 1st surgery eye) is the one that will have the more evassive work done. Last time they were only able to go through the upper tear duct because the lower tear duct was a little tricky. So this time they will be going through the lower tear duct.
Thankfully Daddy will be home by the time of the next surgery! It was greaat having Grandma be there with us last time, but it will just be more personal since Daddy can be there.
Today Paden and I headed to the YMCA and then off to a park playdate! We couldn't have asked for a nicer day to go to the park!
The group of Mom's that I have met really are something. Its nice to just get out and let Paden play while I have a chance to chat.. well a
s much as I can! Running after Paden only gives you so much time to chat. But we still had a good time!
He said they would just do both eyes at the same time. The left eye ( 1st surgery eye) is the one that will have the more evassive work done. Last time they were only able to go through the upper tear duct because the lower tear duct was a little tricky. So this time they will be going through the lower tear duct.
Thankfully Daddy will be home by the time of the next surgery! It was greaat having Grandma be there with us last time, but it will just be more personal since Daddy can be there.
Today Paden and I headed to the YMCA and then off to a park playdate! We couldn't have asked for a nicer day to go to the park!
The group of Mom's that I have met really are something. Its nice to just get out and let Paden play while I have a chance to chat.. well a
No comments:
Post a Comment