Friday, January 22, 2010

Countdown to DISNEY!

Aunt Allie mentioned to me that she started a 'countdown' for our Disney trip that we are all going on in March. So last night I had some free time and decided to make a 'countdown' for the Benyo's!We are all super excited to take the kids.. but I think the most excited person to go would be Andrew! He has NEVER been =)
It is giving us something really fun to look forward too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe I have never been either?! LOL! I cant wait to take the kiddos when they get a few years older! you will have to tell me all about it!

Andrew, Jessica, and Paden said...

We are driving down with my brother, his wife, and there two kids. We are staying in a timeshare that my Dad got us all for Christmas 1 mile outside of Disney =) The kids are free until they are 3 so that was one of the plus sides to us going when they were this young.. if they don't like it or something.. at least no money was wasted. I would looove to take them back when they are older too. I use to go every year with my family =) I will let you know how Paden does!